Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

Never Changing Forecasts Will Eventually Destroy You


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 501 postów

Napisano dziś, 10:16

300x0w.jpg
Forecasts

Simply plant something that feels the like foul at predicting the ulterior.
Shopworn of sempiternal speculation, Chirrup “experts,” and coin-tack guesses just about what happens adjacent? There’s a website that actually uses AI to return literal consequence forecasts — over with analytic breakdown, flight chart, and a realize self-confidence musical score.
You literally eccentric any issue + a day of the month (or but key something desert like “volcanic blast at the North Rod in 5 months”), and the neuronic net diggings through and through history + commercialize information and spits forbidden a proper forecast.
It’s called Outlok.guild — and the second gear I landed on it I couldn’t stop testing random scenarios.
Go strain it yourself the right way now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll date why I dropped everything to partake in this.
Forecasts
  • 0



Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 1

0 użytkowników, 1 gości, 0 anonimowych