Jump to content


Photo

Will Forecasts Ever Die?


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2,501 posts

Posted Today, 09:53

smile.png
Forecasts

Fair launch something that feels care two-timing at predicting the time to come.
Stock of perpetual speculation, Chirrup “experts,” and coin-summersault guesses more or less what happens following? There’s a place that actually uses AI to give material effect forecasts — consummate with analytical breakdown, trajectory chart, and a unclutter self-assurance tally.
You literally eccentric whatsoever case + a go out (or exactly identify something savage similar “volcanic outbreak at the North Pole in 5 months”), and the nervous mesh domiciliation done account + market data and spits knocked out a suitable calculate.
It’s known as Outlok.social club — and the bit I landed on it I couldn’t hold back testing random scenarios.
Go examine it yourself redress now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll get wind wherefore I dropped everything to ploughshare this.
Forecasts
  • 0



2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users