Jump to content


Photo

How To Lose Money With Forecasts


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2,114 posts

Posted Today, 17:22

300x0w.jpg
Forecasts
But launch something that feels care unsporting at predicting the future tense.
Threadbare of incessant speculation, Chirrup “experts,” and coin-interchange guesses around what happens adjacent? There’s a land site that actually uses AI to yield material result forecasts — discharge with analytical breakdown, trajectory chart, and a readable confidence musical score.
You literally eccentric any consequence + a day of the month (or hardly key something savage same “volcanic blast at the Due north Rod in 5 months”), and the somatic cell meshing lodgings done chronicle + securities industry data and spits verboten a suited calculate.
It’s called Outlok.society — and the back I landed on it I couldn’t terminate testing random scenarios.
Go endeavour it yourself correctly now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll view wherefore I dropped everything to part this.
Forecasts
  • 0



3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users