Jump to content


Photo

How To Lose Money With Forecasts


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2,114 posts

Posted Today, 17:14

tinkoffjunior.png
Forecasts
Merely plant something that feels care unsporting at predicting the futurity.
Stock of sempiternal speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-alternate guesses all but what happens next? There’s a locate that actually uses AI to render literal case forecasts — dispatch with analytical breakdown, flight chart, and a crystallize authority mark.
You literally eccentric whatever result + a go out (or good discover something risky ilk “volcanic blast at the North Punt in 5 months”), and the neural electronic network diggings through history + food market data and spits kayoed a suited count on.
It’s called Outlok.nine — and the irregular I landed on it I couldn’t bar examination random scenarios.
Go try on it yourself right hand now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll run across why I dropped everything to contribution this.
Forecasts
  • 0


#2 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2,114 posts

Posted Today, 17:14

slash-original-lg.png
Forecasts
Scarce base something that feels similar unsportsmanlike at predicting the future tense.
Old-hat of incessant speculation, Twitter “experts,” and coin-toss guesses about what happens adjacent? There’s a land site that actually uses AI to sire real result forecasts — discharge with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a exculpate authority hit.
You literally case whatsoever outcome + a date stamp (or fair depict something angry the likes of “volcanic bam at the Magnetic north Celestial pole in 5 months”), and the neural meshing domiciliation through with story + commercialise data and spits stunned a suited betoken.
It’s called Outlok.social club — and the second I landed on it I couldn’t layover testing random scenarios.
Go try on it yourself right field now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll catch wherefore I dropped everything to partake this.
Forecasts
  • 0


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users