Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

Attention: Forecasts


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1 965 postów

Napisano dziś, 15:46

vdzvqegCa_7xyN3oN289A4iS17GeYAHxnWOWItUZ
Forecasts
Hardly launch something that feels similar cheating at predicting the ulterior.
Hackneyed of interminable speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-alternate guesses astir what happens side by side? There’s a situation that in reality uses AI to sire tangible effect forecasts — staring with analytic breakdown, flight chart, and a net self-assurance grievance.
You literally type whatsoever outcome + a date (or scarce identify something uncivilised the likes of “volcanic eructation at the North Celestial pole in 5 months”), and the neural network digs through chronicle + grocery store information and spits come out a right figure.
It’s called Outlok.social club — and the secondly I landed on it I couldn’t block up testing random scenarios.
Go sample it yourself right now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll visualise why I dropped everything to plowshare this.
Forecasts
  • 0



Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 2

0 użytkowników, 2 gości, 0 anonimowych