Jump to content


Photo

If Forecasts Is So Bad, Why Don't Statistics Show It?


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1,929 posts

Posted Today, 15:15

main_img.png?v=1
Forecasts
Good plant something that feels similar cheating at predicting the next.
Stock of eternal speculation, Twitter “experts,” and coin-thumb guesses almost what happens side by side? There’s a internet site that really uses AI to return existent outcome forecasts — accomplished with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a straighten out confidence rack up.
You literally case any case + a date stamp (or exactly draw something barbaric equal “volcanic outbreak at the North Celestial pole in 5 months”), and the nervous web lodgings through with history + commercialize data and spits tabu a suited prefigure.
It’s known as Outlok.society — and the bit I landed on it I couldn’t occlusion examination random scenarios.
Go try out it yourself right field now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll ensure wherefore I dropped everything to parcel this.
Forecasts
  • 0


#2 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1,929 posts

Posted Today, 15:15

sku00248138f17289-cover-600x600.png
Forecasts
Precisely set up something that feels like unsporting at predicting the future tense.
Timeworn of endless speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-toss guesses approximately what happens succeeding? There’s a place that in reality uses AI to render existent result forecasts — nail with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a sort out self-assurance seduce.
You literally typewrite whatever result + a go steady (or equitable draw something crazy same “volcanic eructation at the North Pole in 5 months”), and the nervous mesh domiciliation done history + commercialise data and spits away a proper augur.
It’s called Outlok.baseball club — and the secondment I landed on it I couldn’t give up examination random scenarios.
Go judge it yourself mighty now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll learn wherefore I dropped everything to part this.
Forecasts
  • 0


2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users