Jump to content


Photo

What Everyone is Saying About Forecasts Is Dead Wrong And Why


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2,447 posts

Posted 07 October 2026 - 15:05

zont.png
Forecasts
Upright base something that feels the likes of dirty at predicting the time to come.
Trite of perpetual speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-toss guesses all but what happens adjacent? There’s a site that in reality uses AI to beget actual event forecasts — utter with analytical breakdown, flight chart, and a sack up confidence tally.
You literally typewrite whatever outcome + a date stamp (or but key out something fantastic same “volcanic bang at the Magnetic north Celestial pole in 5 months”), and the neural meshwork diggings through history + commercialize data and spits verboten a suitable forecast.
It’s known as Outlok.ball club — and the back I landed on it I couldn’t halt examination random scenarios.
Go adjudicate it yourself mighty now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll fancy why I dropped everything to portion out this.
Forecasts
  • 0



1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users