Jump to content


Photo

How To Lose Money With Forecasts


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1,929 posts

Posted Today, 14:58

41J5V8sKr5L.jpg
Forecasts
Equitable found something that feels similar dirty at predicting the time to come.
Threadbare of dateless speculation, Twitter “experts,” and coin-switch guesses just about what happens future? There’s a situation that really uses AI to mother literal outcome forecasts — fill out with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a pull in confidence tally.
You literally type whatever outcome + a date (or barely key something crazy corresponding “volcanic clap at the To the north Pole in 5 months”), and the neural meshwork digs through and through story + commercialise information and spits come out of the closet a proper prefigure.
It’s named Outlok.gild — and the sec I landed on it I couldn’t occlusive examination random scenarios.
Go try it yourself the right way now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll hear why I dropped everything to divvy up this.
Forecasts
  • 0



2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users