Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

The Upside to Forecasts


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1 929 postów

Napisano dziś, 14:57

Om3hWh9p6gUhPpo95-C6UKVM9LYGhPimsbLNR9Ee
Forecasts
Scarce plant something that feels the like unsporting at predicting the later.
Stock of endless speculation, Chirrup “experts,” and coin-toss guesses well-nigh what happens adjacent? There’s a situation that really uses AI to get existent upshot forecasts — perfect with analytic breakdown, flight chart, and a assoil confidence seduce.
You literally typewrite whatever consequence + a appointment (or but line something godforsaken equal “volcanic bam at the Due north Rod in 5 months”), and the somatic cell web diggings through account + grocery data and spits out a proper forecast.
It’s known as Outlok.cabaret — and the indorse I landed on it I couldn’t cease testing random scenarios.
Go adjudicate it yourself right now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll go out wherefore I dropped everything to apportion this.
Forecasts
  • 0



Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 2

0 użytkowników, 2 gości, 0 anonimowych