Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

New Ideas Into Forecasts Never Before Revealed


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1 929 postów

Napisano dziś, 14:54

1ec1b1fbd04ed20ca85d8e3bb40a9d74.jpg
Forecasts
Exactly found something that feels alike dirty at predicting the later.
Old-hat of incessant speculation, Chirrup “experts,” and coin-somerset guesses astir what happens side by side? There’s a website that actually uses AI to sire existent consequence forecasts — arrant with analytical breakdown, flight chart, and a sort out trust score.
You literally character whatsoever result + a appointment (or scarcely distinguish something savage similar “volcanic extravasation at the Northwards Rod in 5 months”), and the neural net domiciliation through story + marketplace data and spits come out of the closet a suited portend.
It’s known as Outlok.guild — and the arcsecond I landed on it I couldn’t hold back testing random scenarios.
Go try on it yourself mighty now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll witness wherefore I dropped everything to part this.
Forecasts
  • 0



Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 2

0 użytkowników, 2 gości, 0 anonimowych