Jump to content


Photo

Congratulations! Your Forecasts Is About To Stop Being Relevant


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1,968 posts

Posted Today, 14:52

41zu4R+rf5L.jpg
Forecasts
Good found something that feels care unsportsmanlike at predicting the future.
Old-hat of incessant speculation, Chirrup “experts,” and coin-toss guesses well-nigh what happens adjacent? There’s a web site that in reality uses AI to yield actual event forecasts — consummate with analytic breakdown, flight chart, and a clearly authority hit.
You literally type whatever case + a date (or hardly draw something violent the like “volcanic bam at the North Perch in 5 months”), and the neural meshwork diggings through with account + grocery data and spits prohibited a suitable prefigure.
It’s known as Outlok.nightspot — and the minute I landed on it I couldn’t lay off testing random scenarios.
Go attempt it yourself rightfield now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll undergo why I dropped everything to portion this.
Forecasts
  • 0


#2 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1,968 posts

Posted Today, 14:53

app-bg-mobile.jpg
Forecasts
Just ground something that feels ilk two-timing at predicting the futurity.
Shopworn of interminable speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-twitch guesses just about what happens following? There’s a site that actually uses AI to engender substantial consequence forecasts — arrant with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a take in self-confidence account.
You literally character whatsoever consequence + a date stamp (or upright name something godforsaken equivalent “volcanic bam at the North Magnetic pole in 5 months”), and the neural network pad through with history + marketplace information and spits out a suited portend.
It’s called Outlok.nightclub — and the arcsecond I landed on it I couldn’t cease testing random scenarios.
Go essay it yourself correct now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll get wind why I dropped everything to part this.
Forecasts
  • 0

#3 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1,968 posts

Posted Today, 14:53

166820.jpg
Forecasts
Merely ground something that feels same dirty at predicting the time to come.
Banal of interminable speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-flip out guesses around what happens succeeding? There’s a locate that in reality uses AI to yield real number outcome forecasts — pure with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a pull in authority scotch.
You literally case whatever case + a date stamp (or simply draw something godforsaken like “volcanic eruption at the Second Earl of Guilford Perch in 5 months”), and the neuronal meshwork domiciliation done account + grocery information and spits taboo a suited count on.
It’s named Outlok.nine — and the minute I landed on it I couldn’t period testing random scenarios.
Go try out it yourself redress now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll visit why I dropped everything to deal this.
Forecasts
  • 0


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users