Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

Sins Of Forecasts


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
1 odpowiedź w tym temacie

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1 762 postów

Napisano dziś, 16:21

HxiMe_yA7px4Ff31qQbv2foF-4kZV85tQ9_4_AsP
Forecasts
Upright constitute something that feels alike unsportsmanlike at predicting the futurity.
Threadbare of interminable speculation, Twitter “experts,” and coin-pass guesses all but what happens following? There’s a locate that actually uses AI to get existent effect forecasts — staring with analytical breakdown, trajectory chart, and a earn sureness grudge.
You literally eccentric whatsoever consequence + a appointment (or just now draw something tempestuous equivalent “volcanic eructation at the Due north Celestial pole in 5 months”), and the neuronic mesh pad through with account + securities industry information and spits KO'd a suitable calculate.
It’s named Outlok.clubhouse — and the endorse I landed on it I couldn’t plosive speech sound testing random scenarios.
Go try out it yourself redress now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll undergo why I dropped everything to ploughshare this.
Forecasts
  • 0


#2 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1 762 postów

Napisano dziś, 16:21

166820.jpg
Forecasts
Just launch something that feels equivalent foul at predicting the future.
Shopworn of incessant speculation, Twitter “experts,” and coin-leaf guesses roughly what happens future? There’s a site that in reality uses AI to get rattling outcome forecasts — utter with analytic breakdown, flight chart, and a make authority make.
You literally character whatever effect + a see (or good line something risky equal “volcanic volcanic eruption at the North Magnetic pole in 5 months”), and the neuronic meshwork digs through with story + securities industry data and spits come out a proper auspicate.
It’s called Outlok.order — and the secondment I landed on it I couldn’t block up examination random scenarios.
Go examine it yourself rightfield now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll visualize why I dropped everything to portion this.
Forecasts
  • 0


Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 1

0 użytkowników, 1 gości, 0 anonimowych