Are you a skilled QA Engineer who pays attention to details and is quality driven? Are you keen on learning and utilizing latest frameworks and technologies on daily basis? You are not afraid of a complex financial business domain?
We are looking for someone who would like to:
- First and foremost contribute to the development of our products and guide the future evolution of our systems
- Apply best test and development practices
- Master and utilize state-of-the-art technologies within our products
- Design for today's requirements but at the same time keep in mind future evolution of the systems
- Be part of UBS Software Labs communities which give you an opportunity to develop your skills as well as share your knowledge and experiences with others.
We are a team of open minded and highly motivated professionals who care about quality. We are accountable for what we do and have a full say in how we do things. It is not only we do believe in Agile, XP practice – we embody all of those in our everyday work to ensure our software has the highest quality and "value to customer" at its heart. You will be cooperating with multiple teams located in Krakow and Wroclaw working on a strategic transparency reporting platform. Our software is a heart of Investment Bank – we are in charge of reporting each and every OTC (Over-the-counter) transaction. All teams are highly independent and capable in Lean Software Engineering. Due to value fast feedback loops we constantly collaborate with our stakeholders and implement Acceptance-TDD.
You will be based in the UBS office in Wrocław.
Your experience and skills
– Strong automation development experience with Java
– Excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
– Good understanding of test automation concepts and patterns
– Expertise in Java programming with good unit testing experience
– Experience working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of concepts like TDD, BDD
- Committed to excellence and quality
- Thriving on finding the best and simplest solutions
- Good communicator with strong command of English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers