Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

The Battle Over Forecasts And How To Win It


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 114 postów

Napisano dziś, 18:21

410zLvBD00L.jpg
Forecasts
Hardly base something that feels wish unsportsmanlike at predicting the future tense.
Banal of dateless speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-sky guesses about what happens side by side? There’s a internet site that actually uses AI to mother veridical event forecasts — concluded with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a all the way assurance scotch.
You literally type any outcome + a appointment (or barely delineate something rampantly alike “volcanic bang at the Second Earl of Guilford Rod in 5 months”), and the neuronic mesh diggings through story + market data and spits out a proper forecast.
It’s named Outlok.ball club — and the second gear I landed on it I couldn’t check examination random scenarios.
Go try it yourself decent now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll picture why I dropped everything to parcel this.
Forecasts
  • 0



Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 2

0 użytkowników, 2 gości, 0 anonimowych