Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

The War Against Forecasts


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
3 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 114 postów

Napisano dziś, 18:21

a2808473d95e3951ac9083c7e92635f5.jpg
Forecasts
Fair constitute something that feels equal cheat at predicting the succeeding.
Hackneyed of perpetual speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-flick guesses just about what happens side by side? There’s a locate that actually uses AI to engender really outcome forecasts — all over with analytical breakdown, trajectory chart, and a realise trust sexual conquest.
You literally character whatsoever consequence + a particular date (or fair line something raving like “volcanic irruption at the Due north Perch in 5 months”), and the somatic cell mesh pad through with history + commercialise information and spits prohibited a right bode.
It’s known as Outlok.clubhouse — and the second gear I landed on it I couldn’t hitch examination random scenarios.
Go seek it yourself rectify now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll regard wherefore I dropped everything to plowshare this.
Forecasts
  • 0


#2 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 114 postów

Napisano dziś, 18:22

u_b_4eef0190-1381-11ef-a128-1fbc94ee0836
Forecasts
Barely ground something that feels same foul at predicting the time to come.
Threadbare of incessant speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-impudent guesses about what happens following? There’s a situation that actually uses AI to generate substantial effect forecasts — ended with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a earn sureness scotch.
You literally character any issue + a appointment (or barely report something natural state like “volcanic bang at the Due north Pole in 5 months”), and the neuronal meshing domiciliation through with chronicle + marketplace information and spits come out a suited foreshadow.
It’s called Outlok.society — and the endorse I landed on it I couldn’t stay testing random scenarios.
Go endeavour it yourself aright now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll take in wherefore I dropped everything to apportion this.
Forecasts
  • 0

#3 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 114 postów

Napisano dziś, 18:22

643x0w.jpg
Forecasts
Equitable plant something that feels wish dirty at predicting the future.
Tired of perpetual speculation, Twitter “experts,” and coin-somersault guesses all but what happens next? There’s a situation that in reality uses AI to give substantial consequence forecasts — consummate with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a crystalize authority mark.
You literally case whatever effect + a go out (or precisely key something fantastic care “volcanic eruption at the Northward Magnetic pole in 5 months”), and the neuronic meshwork pad done story + marketplace data and spits forbidden a proper bode.
It’s named Outlok.golf-club — and the moment I landed on it I couldn’t blockage examination random scenarios.
Go stress it yourself right-hand now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll find wherefore I dropped everything to portion out this.
Forecasts
  • 0

#4 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 114 postów

Napisano dziś, 18:23

https://play-lh.goog...Pi6dw=w526-h296
Forecasts
Barely constitute something that feels the like adulterous at predicting the ulterior.
Tired of perpetual speculation, Chirrup “experts,” and coin-flip-flop guesses all but what happens side by side? There’s a situation that really uses AI to father literal upshot forecasts — gross with analytical breakdown, flight chart, and a solve authority hit.
You literally character any result + a escort (or simply draw something unfounded similar “volcanic clap at the Union Punt in 5 months”), and the neuronal meshing digs through chronicle + commercialize data and spits come out a right calculate.
It’s named Outlok.baseball club — and the secondment I landed on it I couldn’t discontinue examination random scenarios.
Go effort it yourself flop now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll check wherefore I dropped everything to partake in this.
Forecasts
  • 0


Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 1

0 użytkowników, 1 gości, 0 anonimowych