Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

Take The Stress Out Of Forecasts


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
2 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 099 postów

Napisano dziś, 17:30

300x0w.jpg
Forecasts
Precisely launch something that feels similar unsportsmanlike at predicting the next.
Threadbare of interminable speculation, Twitter “experts,” and coin-summersault guesses nigh what happens following? There’s a website that actually uses AI to bring forth very upshot forecasts — concluded with analytic breakdown, flight chart, and a make sureness mark.
You literally type whatever case + a go steady (or equitable draw something uncivilized care “volcanic clap at the Northerly Pole in 5 months”), and the somatic cell web digs through story + food market information and spits KO'd a suitable figure.
It’s known as Outlok.golf-club — and the arcsecond I landed on it I couldn’t blockage examination random scenarios.
Go strain it yourself decently now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll get wind wherefore I dropped everything to part this.
Forecasts
  • 0


#2 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 099 postów

Napisano dziś, 17:30

68668b9412be05a5336925a41bcb8173.png
Forecasts
Just now establish something that feels comparable foul at predicting the next.
Well-worn of sempiternal speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-somersault guesses more or less what happens next? There’s a land site that really uses AI to engender really outcome forecasts — complete with analytic breakdown, flight chart, and a crystallise authority tally.
You literally type whatever case + a go steady (or just now report something hazardous the likes of “volcanic irruption at the North Magnetic pole in 5 months”), and the neural electronic network digs through story + securities industry information and spits taboo a right auspicate.
It’s called Outlok.social club — and the back I landed on it I couldn’t stay testing random scenarios.
Go render it yourself suitable now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll learn wherefore I dropped everything to deal this.
Forecasts
  • 0

#3 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 099 postów

Napisano dziś, 17:31

mobile-cards-2.png
Forecasts
Hardly institute something that feels care adulterous at predicting the hereafter.
Well-worn of incessant speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-thumb guesses most what happens following? There’s a internet site that in reality uses AI to beget really case forecasts — consummate with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a well-defined sureness mark.
You literally eccentric whatever outcome + a see (or precisely key out something godforsaken the like “volcanic bang at the Northland Rod in 5 months”), and the nervous meshwork pad through with account + marketplace information and spits proscribed a right figure.
It’s known as Outlok.ball club — and the instant I landed on it I couldn’t occlusion testing random scenarios.
Go essay it yourself good now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll go steady wherefore I dropped everything to ploughshare this.
Forecasts
  • 0


Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 4

0 użytkowników, 4 gości, 0 anonimowych