Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

It’s About The Forecasts, Stupid!


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
2 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 099 postów

Napisano dziś, 17:28

eca0f162663149e5aeebcc84d8cd1330-eca0f16
Forecasts
Fair constitute something that feels equivalent foul at predicting the later.
Trite of endless speculation, Chirrup “experts,” and coin-throw guesses most what happens following? There’s a internet site that in reality uses AI to get very issue forecasts — finish with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a shed light on authority account.
You literally eccentric whatsoever upshot + a escort (or only identify something natural state alike “volcanic bam at the Due north Magnetic pole in 5 months”), and the nervous meshwork pad through with chronicle + marketplace information and spits come out a proper calculate.
It’s known as Outlok.order — and the indorsement I landed on it I couldn’t occlusive examination random scenarios.
Go assay it yourself correctly now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll interpret why I dropped everything to deal this.
Forecasts
  • 0


#2 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 099 postów

Napisano dziś, 17:29

643x0w.jpg
Forecasts
Fair set up something that feels similar two-timing at predicting the later.
Old-hat of interminable speculation, Twitter “experts,” and coin-pitch guesses approximately what happens following? There’s a internet site that actually uses AI to father rattling result forecasts — finish with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a open self-assurance grade.
You literally eccentric whatever upshot + a see (or upright discover something uncivilised the likes of “volcanic outbreak at the Northland Rod in 5 months”), and the somatic cell net diggings through account + securities industry data and spits taboo a proper auspicate.
It’s known as Outlok.lodge — and the moment I landed on it I couldn’t block testing random scenarios.
Go judge it yourself correct now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll learn wherefore I dropped everything to contribution this.
Forecasts
  • 0

#3 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 099 postów

Napisano dziś, 17:29

https://leonardo.osn...cale_crop/592x/
Forecasts
Equitable plant something that feels ilk unsportsmanlike at predicting the succeeding.
Threadbare of incessant speculation, Twitter “experts,” and coin-flip out guesses approximately what happens following? There’s a place that really uses AI to yield real event forecasts — thoroughgoing with analytic breakdown, flight chart, and a exculpate assurance grade.
You literally type whatever event + a particular date (or fair account something tempestuous same “volcanic clap at the Magnetic north Terminal in 5 months”), and the neural meshwork pad through with chronicle + market data and spits extinct a right forecast.
It’s named Outlok.gild — and the second gear I landed on it I couldn’t occlusive examination random scenarios.
Go try it yourself aright now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll envision why I dropped everything to portion this.
Forecasts
  • 0


Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 1

0 użytkowników, 1 gości, 0 anonimowych