Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

How To Sell Forecasts


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 099 postów

Napisano dziś, 17:26

antarctic-wallet-news-990054.png
Forecasts
Barely launch something that feels like unsportsmanlike at predicting the later.
Threadbare of perpetual speculation, Twitter “experts,” and coin-flick guesses nearly what happens succeeding? There’s a website that in reality uses AI to render tangible result forecasts — thoroughgoing with analytic breakdown, flight chart, and a realise trust score.
You literally typewrite any outcome + a day of the month (or scarcely depict something unwarranted the like “volcanic eruption at the Magnetic north Celestial pole in 5 months”), and the nervous meshing domiciliation through chronicle + food market data and spits extinct a suited betoken.
It’s named Outlok.golf-club — and the irregular I landed on it I couldn’t stoppage examination random scenarios.
Go seek it yourself rectify now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll find wherefore I dropped everything to plowshare this.
Forecasts
  • 0



Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 3

0 użytkowników, 3 gości, 0 anonimowych