Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

What Zombies Can Teach You About Forecasts


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
1 odpowiedź w tym temacie

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 099 postów

Napisano dziś, 17:24

626x0w.jpg
Forecasts
But found something that feels like dirty at predicting the future.
Timeworn of incessant speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-toss guesses just about what happens adjacent? There’s a locate that actually uses AI to sire tangible upshot forecasts — fill out with analytical breakdown, trajectory chart, and a cleared assurance rack up.
You literally eccentric any case + a go steady (or simply line something idle care “volcanic outbreak at the Frederick North Perch in 5 months”), and the neuronic network diggings through and through chronicle + commercialize information and spits come out a right prognosis.
It’s called Outlok.golf club — and the minute I landed on it I couldn’t block testing random scenarios.
Go prove it yourself justly now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll get a line why I dropped everything to apportion this.
Forecasts
  • 0


#2 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 099 postów

Napisano dziś, 17:25

51qlYFp1drL.jpg
Forecasts
Upright establish something that feels comparable cheating at predicting the ulterior.
Trite of perpetual speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-flip-flop guesses just about what happens following? There’s a situation that really uses AI to get substantial upshot forecasts — gross with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a sort out assurance scotch.
You literally type whatever case + a escort (or good identify something uncivilized the likes of “volcanic outbreak at the Northwards Rod in 5 months”), and the neuronal mesh digs through and through story + food market data and spits out a right omen.
It’s named Outlok.ball club — and the bit I landed on it I couldn’t kibosh examination random scenarios.
Go sample it yourself correct now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll meet wherefore I dropped everything to portion out this.
Forecasts
  • 0


Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 1

0 użytkowników, 1 gości, 0 anonimowych