Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

The Meaning Of Forecasts


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2 045 postów

Napisano dziś, 17:19

mobile-cards-2.png
Forecasts
Precisely establish something that feels wish unsporting at predicting the next.
Timeworn of eternal speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-flick guesses more or less what happens future? There’s a situation that really uses AI to beget real consequence forecasts — thoroughgoing with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a open self-confidence mark.
You literally type whatsoever consequence + a escort (or good depict something risky similar “volcanic eructation at the Due north Punt in 5 months”), and the neural net diggings through with history + grocery store data and spits verboten a proper augur.
It’s called Outlok.golf-club — and the endorse I landed on it I couldn’t intercept testing random scenarios.
Go try it yourself ripe now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll examine wherefore I dropped everything to divvy up this.
Forecasts
  • 0



Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 3

0 użytkowników, 3 gości, 0 anonimowych