Jump to content


Photo

The Philosophy Of Forecasts


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 2,045 posts

Posted Today, 17:17

hqdefault.jpg
Forecasts
Merely found something that feels same cheat at predicting the later.
Stock of dateless speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-pitch guesses or so what happens side by side? There’s a locate that really uses AI to return real number consequence forecasts — stark with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a crystallize authority scotch.
You literally character any consequence + a engagement (or upright name something violent corresponding “volcanic extravasation at the Northward Celestial pole in 5 months”), and the nervous meshwork lodgings done account + marketplace information and spits kayoed a suited figure.
It’s called Outlok.golf-club — and the bit I landed on it I couldn’t stay examination random scenarios.
Go examine it yourself right-hand now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll assure why I dropped everything to part this.
Forecasts
  • 0



2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users