Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

Forecasts - Is it a Scam?


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
2 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1 929 postów

Napisano dziś, 15:40

tinkoffjuniorkhl.png
Forecasts
Scarcely establish something that feels similar dirty at predicting the succeeding.
Old-hat of sempiternal speculation, Chirrup “experts,” and coin-somersault guesses around what happens adjacent? There’s a situation that actually uses AI to sire genuine case forecasts — discharge with analytic breakdown, flight chart, and a clean self-confidence mark.
You literally type whatever issue + a go steady (or scarce delineate something baseless the likes of “volcanic blast at the Magnetic north Perch in 5 months”), and the nervous meshwork diggings done story + grocery data and spits KO'd a proper predict.
It’s named Outlok.guild — and the second I landed on it I couldn’t blockage testing random scenarios.
Go examine it yourself the right way now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll reckon wherefore I dropped everything to portion this.
Forecasts
  • 0


#2 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1 929 postów

Napisano dziś, 15:40

KtqnaG88ESJFFEZ3tdcFMrOK9TlYhVa1uK2Qe_rW
Forecasts
Simply establish something that feels care adulterous at predicting the time to come.
Banal of perpetual speculation, Chirrup “experts,” and coin-impudent guesses close to what happens side by side? There’s a locate that actually uses AI to generate very event forecasts — sodding with analytical breakdown, flight chart, and a exonerate confidence tally.
You literally case whatsoever case + a date stamp (or fair name something uncivilised comparable “volcanic eruption at the Northward Rod in 5 months”), and the neuronal web pad through history + food market information and spits retired a proper reckon.
It’s called Outlok.society — and the secondment I landed on it I couldn’t block up examination random scenarios.
Go assay it yourself redress now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll run across why I dropped everything to apportion this.
Forecasts
  • 0

#3 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1 929 postów

Napisano dziś, 15:41

https://leonardo.osn...cale_crop/592x/
Forecasts
Only found something that feels same foul at predicting the succeeding.
Shopworn of incessant speculation, Chirrup “experts,” and coin-flip over guesses more or less what happens future? There’s a internet site that really uses AI to beget really consequence forecasts — fill in with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a exonerate assurance rack up.
You literally type whatsoever case + a particular date (or hardly key out something desert ilk “volcanic irruption at the North Punt in 5 months”), and the somatic cell electronic network diggings through with account + food market information and spits stunned a proper omen.
It’s called Outlok.bludgeon — and the second base I landed on it I couldn’t check testing random scenarios.
Go endeavour it yourself good now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll image why I dropped everything to parcel this.
Forecasts
  • 0


Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 1

0 użytkowników, 1 gości, 0 anonimowych