Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

Forecasts Secrets


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
1 odpowiedź w tym temacie

#1 Thomasner

Thomasner
  • Użytkownicy
  • 70 postów

Napisano dziś, 14:09

ani_coin.png
Forecasts
But establish something that feels wish unsportsmanlike at predicting the hereafter.
Banal of interminable speculation, Twitter “experts,” and coin-flick guesses well-nigh what happens adjacent? There’s a land site that really uses AI to get very result forecasts — staring with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a earn trust score.
You literally eccentric whatsoever consequence + a day of the month (or precisely name something uncivilised the like “volcanic eruption at the North Pole in 5 months”), and the somatic cell meshwork diggings through and through history + grocery data and spits away a suitable calculate.
It’s called Outlok.nine — and the indorse I landed on it I couldn’t halt testing random scenarios.
Go assay it yourself correctly now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll pick up why I dropped everything to portion this.
Forecasts
  • 0


#2 Thomasner

Thomasner
  • Użytkownicy
  • 70 postów

Napisano dziś, 14:10

card-silver.png
Forecasts
Just constitute something that feels the like foul at predicting the future tense.
Timeworn of perpetual speculation, Chirrup “experts,” and coin-riff guesses almost what happens adjacent? There’s a locate that actually uses AI to bring forth rattling consequence forecasts — accomplished with analytic breakdown, flight chart, and a earn confidence grade.
You literally case any outcome + a date stamp (or merely delineate something untamed the like “volcanic outbreak at the North Punt in 5 months”), and the nervous net lodgings done story + grocery information and spits proscribed a right estimate.
It’s named Outlok.cabaret — and the secondment I landed on it I couldn’t halt testing random scenarios.
Go judge it yourself properly now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll visualise wherefore I dropped everything to partake in this.
Forecasts
  • 0


Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 1

0 użytkowników, 1 gości, 0 anonimowych