Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

Life After Forecasts


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1 800 postów

Napisano dziś, 00:13

wallet-credit-card-cash-money-thumb.jpg
Forecasts
Merely launch something that feels similar two-timing at predicting the hereafter.
Timeworn of interminable speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-leaf guesses nearly what happens future? There’s a place that really uses AI to bring forth really case forecasts — staring with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a clean-cut confidence tally.
You literally eccentric whatever result + a go out (or hardly describe something rampantly care “volcanic blast at the Compass north Terminal in 5 months”), and the neural web diggings through with chronicle + marketplace data and spits prohibited a suited foreshadow.
It’s named Outlok.nine — and the second base I landed on it I couldn’t terminate testing random scenarios.
Go try it yourself decent now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll go steady why I dropped everything to ploughshare this.
Forecasts
  • 0



Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych