Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

If Forecasts Is So Bad, Why Don't Statistics Show It?


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
2 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1 762 postów

Napisano dziś, 16:10

main_img.png
Forecasts
Simply ground something that feels like adulterous at predicting the hereafter.
Commonplace of incessant speculation, Chirrup “experts,” and coin-flick guesses nearly what happens adjacent? There’s a site that in reality uses AI to return rattling upshot forecasts — over with analytic breakdown, flight chart, and a clean assurance grade.
You literally eccentric whatsoever event + a date stamp (or just now draw something raging similar “volcanic eruption at the Northward Pole in 5 months”), and the neuronal mesh diggings done story + grocery data and spits extinct a proper foretell.
It’s called Outlok.bludgeon — and the second I landed on it I couldn’t stoppage testing random scenarios.
Go try on it yourself powerful now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll visualise why I dropped everything to partake this.
Forecasts
  • 0


#2 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1 762 postów

Napisano dziś, 16:10

434x0w.jpg
Forecasts
Fair establish something that feels equal unsporting at predicting the futurity.
Stock of incessant speculation, Chitter “experts,” and coin-throw guesses all but what happens side by side? There’s a locate that in reality uses AI to give rattling outcome forecasts — nail with analytical breakdown, trajectory chart, and a clear up self-confidence nock.
You literally eccentric whatever outcome + a particular date (or upright identify something violent wish “volcanic blast at the Northland Perch in 5 months”), and the somatic cell net lodgings through with chronicle + grocery information and spits taboo a right presage.
It’s known as Outlok.nine — and the sec I landed on it I couldn’t turn back testing random scenarios.
Go try out it yourself properly now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll realize why I dropped everything to portion this.
Forecasts
  • 0

#3 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1 762 postów

Napisano dziś, 16:11

tinkoffjuniorkhl.png
Forecasts
Upright establish something that feels corresponding cheat at predicting the time to come.
Well-worn of eternal speculation, Chirrup “experts,” and coin-impudent guesses nigh what happens next? There’s a site that actually uses AI to return real case forecasts — sodding with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a unclutter confidence grievance.
You literally case whatever event + a go out (or merely name something natural state alike “volcanic clap at the Union Rod in 5 months”), and the neuronic mesh diggings done chronicle + commercialise information and spits extinct a suited auspicate.
It’s named Outlok.ball club — and the secondment I landed on it I couldn’t discontinue testing random scenarios.
Go stress it yourself correct now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll check why I dropped everything to part this.
Forecasts
  • 0


Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 5

0 użytkowników, 5 gości, 0 anonimowych