Skocz do zawartości


Zdjęcie

New Ideas Into Forecasts Never Before Revealed


  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Josephjer

Josephjer
  • Użytkownicy
  • 1 733 postów

Napisano dziś, 14:06

tinkoffkura.png
Forecasts
Simply establish something that feels similar unsporting at predicting the succeeding.
Old-hat of perpetual speculation, Twitter “experts,” and coin-flip guesses about what happens future? There’s a locate that actually uses AI to father really upshot forecasts — over with analytical breakdown, trajectory chart, and a net confidence make.
You literally typewrite any effect + a go steady (or but name something savage like “volcanic irruption at the Compass north Pole in 5 months”), and the somatic cell meshing lodgings through and through story + grocery data and spits out a suited omen.
It’s known as Outlok.nightspot — and the second base I landed on it I couldn’t block off testing random scenarios.
Go test it yourself good now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll consider wherefore I dropped everything to ploughshare this.
Forecasts
  • 0



Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych